Hanover House is a period office premises built in 1906 and located in the heart of the retail sector of Central Liverpool surrounded by a wide combination of global and niche brands and excellent restaurants, bars and coffee shops. In terms of location Hanover House is a stones throw from Liverpool Central train station and a 7 - minute walk from Lime Street Station. There is a taxi rank outside the building so travelling to and from the office couldn't be easier for you or your clients. Thriving local commerce, good rail links and superb local shopping facilities make this an excellent place to be located. Speak to Daniel or Richard to discuss the relative merits of this excellent building.
Key things to know about this office space:
- Flexible in both size range and term
- Fully refurbished office suites
- State of the art IT and Telecoms solutions
- Onsite reception, administration and secretarial facilities
- Central location with excellent transport links