CityPoint sits opposite Bristol Temple Meads train station in The Bristol Temple Quarter Enterprise Zone as such the building is fantastically located for occupiers that require close proximity to rail links. The premises offers both short-term and long term office solutions with a National Serviced Office Provider operating in the building. The property is serviced by a high quality reception and the specification is to a high quality including comfort cooling, raised floors, suspended ceilings, recessed modern lighting, male, female and disabled WC facilities, showers, parking on a ratio 1:1500. Some individual suits also benefit from existing cat 5 cabling, partitioned offices, furniture, with many serviced by communal kitchen facilties.
Key things to know about this building:
- High quality fully furnished office space with a diverse size range
- 24/7 secure swipe-card access with CCTV and manned security
- Concierge Style reception facilities including a switchboard and call answering service
- Complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water
- Extensive secure onsite parking to the rear of the premises
- A variety of meeting rooms
- A wide range of leisure facilities in close proximity including cafes, bars and restaurants.